Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quality Airport Hotel Dan in Copenhagen

This is not ok!
It's 5.30am and the stupid hotel gave me a wakeup call including phone AND blaring TV over my bed at 5am! I specifically told them yesterday that I'm leaving not until midday.

I came here to sleep because I'm exhausted and had migrain yesterday and then starting from 3pm today im travelling for the next 40 or more hours.

I'm one of those people who cant get back to sleep. I just wanted one night with 8 hours sleep graaaaa

I called the reception and complained (just now) and explained that I never wanted a wake up call. The guy said "Your group leader asked for it."

Me: What group leader.

Him: Hold on a sec. OH. Ok. I see. So we've done a mixup and we changed your room.

Me: Uh...........?

Him: I'm terribly sorry about that.


I explained I have 40 hours of flying ahead and that I cant get back to sleep now. He just said "Sorry" and "Sorry about that" followed by "I'm terribly sorry about that" and then hung up.

What am I supposed to do?
What a stupid ripoff hotel! And it turns out I have to pay NZ$30 for breakfast that I thought was included!
Oh and my room is kinda dirty. So much for getting what you pay for. What crap.

It's Quality Airport Hotel Dan by the way.

IM SO TIRED and from this point in time right now I wont be back in NZ for exactly FIFTY FOUR hours

:(